FIRE WATCH SECURITY GUARD SERVICES
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Request a Quote
Fill out this form to connect with our security specialist within 24 hours.
Duties of a Fire Watch Security Guards
The specific duties of a fire watch security in Los Angeles will generally vary between locations, situation and jobs. However, there are a few basic duties that are similar with each contract.
- Perimeter patrols around the clock at specific intervals to cover all potential vulnerabilities.
- Send alerts of any potential hazards or places of increased liability.
- Logging and sharing patrol data to assess fire hazards. These logs are forwarded to insurance providers and local code enforcement.
- Testing fire extinguishers, alarms, and other monitoring systems. Fire watch guards will advise on positioning and fire emergency response plans.
- Providing first response in the event of a fire. Fire watch guards will call the fire department and relay specific information regarding the scope of the fire.
Developing a security plan ensures that the security guards can be trained for your organization’s security needs. Leadership, accountability, and security management is our strongest trait, and we work side by side with our clients to ensure they are satisfied with our robust security program.
Why Clients Trust Ranger Global Security
Years Combined Experience
In Security and Management
Companies across California
Serviced and Protected
Licensed and Trained
Security Guards & Staff
Trained Fire Watch Professionals & Guard Services
One major benefit of our fire watch services in Los Angeles is the level of training we put all our guards through. Ranger global Security will provide the best protection possible for your event or business and can handle the most sticky situation.